|Premium Hydro-Stop roofing products from the the original manufacturer of sustainable roofing systems, Hydrostop.|
Hydro-Stop Roofing Info Center.Design & Use Of Hydro-Stop Roofing Systems
PremiumCoat sustainable roofing and waterproofing system is one of the highest quality roofing and waterproofing systems available. It is recognized by Factory Mutual as a Class 1 roofing system as both a stand alone roof system and as a recover system over a variety of substrates. It is made of only the best raw materials to form a flexible, U.V. resistant elastomeric compound and is fully reinforced with a tough nonwoven polyester fabric which has been designed for roofing and flashing applications of all types. Click Here Now To See A Video On Hydro-Stop Roofs.
PremiumCoat is easy to apply, safe to work with, and requires no special equipment. Properly installed, the system includes a 10-year warranty in specific roofing applications, which can be extended every 10 years under a proper maintenance schedule.
What Are Uses Of Hydro-Stop Roofing Products
Metal roof waterproofing and cooling
Parapet wall waterproofing
Low-pitched & flat roof waterproofing
Flashing of all types
Exterior wall waterproofing
Cool Roof Properties - The Hydro-Stop PremiumCoat system has been tested and greatly exceeds the requirements of the Department of Energy for being a cool roof system. Over the past decade the Department of Energy has done extensive research on the advantages of cool roof systems and have positively concluded that by using a cool roof system one can:
Hydro-Stop’s cool roof system does this by using these two principles.
- Reduce Cooling Energy Cost by 20% to 70%
- Reduce Air Pollution
- Extend Equipment Life
- Reduce the need for re-roofing
- High Albedo - Hydro Stop reflects or scatters over 78% of the amount of sunlight energy that is radiated on it. The DOE considers anything over 50% good and Hydro-Stop has one of the highest in the industry.
- Emissivity - Hydro Stop radiates over 90% of its stored heat energy away from itself keeping which is equally important for having a cool roof. Hydro-Stop’s cool roof system can save you money on your cooling energy and can extend the life of your roof.
Advantages & Benefits:
You can also visit our PDF Download Center for an extensive list of brochures, spec and warranties from all of the major commercial roofing manufacturers. If you have a commercial roofing project and would like to receive an estimate, you can Request An Estimate Online or just give us a call to schedule an appointment.
- Factory Mutual and Dade County approved.
- Sustainable roofing system that saves expensive removal and disposal cost.
- Ultraviolet and Infrared resistant for added durability.
- Combination of High Albedo & Emissivity reduces heat and lowers energy costs.
- Resistant to acid rain and chemical pollutants to protect roof or wall from fallout damage.
- Won’t spread flame over non-combustible surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion holds substrate in place even in hurricane force winds.
- Wide range of colors provides beautiful architectural finish.
- Meets V.O.C. emissions regulations to eliminate facility downtime during application.
- Non-toxic formulation is safe to install.
- Easy application and cleanup.
- No special equipment required to install.
- 10-year extendable warranty available.
- PremiumCoat has been approved by Factory Mutual (FM) as a class 1 roof system for application over insulation board, new built up roofs, existing built-up roofs, metal roofs (including historic) and concrete.